Lumsden Beach Camp offers a modern camping facility including:
- Large, well equipped kitchen / dining hall (capacity of 75-100)
- Large recreation hall
- Multi-Purpose hall
- Five camper cabins (sleeping capacity of 100)
- 2 small staff and volunteer cabins (sleeping capacity of 16)
- Bathrooms including showers
- Large flat playing field
- Well equipped playground
- 267 acre site for nature study, hiking, retreat, canoeing, archery and much, more.
- Public beach within walking distance
- Swimming pool (9 m x 15 m) (available mid-June to September weather permitting)
None of our accommodations are winterized. There is a propane heater in the Dining Hall for your use. All cleaning and paper products are available for your use.